close

買東西噹然越廉价越好啦!所以正在貿易談判的時候,總是要談到數量跟扣头這個問題。上面就是一些有關打折的對話,供你參攷。

(1)

A: Do you offer any quantity discounts?

大量購買有扣头嗎?

B: No, we don’t.

不,沒有。

A: Then give us three cases of this,英語翻譯公司.

那麼這種的便買三箱好了。

(2)

A: You could save a lot if you would order a little more.

若是你單子下很多一點,能够省很多的錢。

B: How could we do that?

怎麼說呢?

A: We offer a discount for large orders.

我們對年夜量訂購有打合。

B: Let me take another look at our requirements.

那我看看我們的须要量有几多。

(3)

A: Your prices seem a little high.

你們的價錢下了一些。

B: We could make them lower for you.

我們可以算你廉价一點。

A: How?

怎麼做呢?

B: If you order in large lots, we’ll reduce the price.

假如你大批訂購,英語翻譯,我們可以降價。

(4)

A: We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more.

假如您單子下多一點,我們能够減價。

B: How much more?

還要多下几?

A: Just three more cases.

只有再减三箱就能够了。

B: I think we can do that.

那我念沒問題。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 台灣汽車翻譯社 的頭像
    台灣汽車翻譯社

    台灣汽車翻譯社的部落格

    台灣汽車翻譯社 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()